Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Wednesday, 09 October 2019
  0 Replies
  1.6K Visits
Votes
Undo
Hello,
I am looking for help in VBA. I have 4 sheets, 3 with data and 1 where my VLOOKUPs are.
I would like my VLOOKUPs to return the value along with the background color that i have added to that cell (this is not done with conditional formatting it's done manually to each row). As you will see in the below picture "Excel VBA". If it finds a match in any of those 3 sheets i want it to return the value along with the corresponding cell color that i've placed on that cell.
I have found some things online but they are only for lookups in the same sheet and my data and lookups are on different sheets. Or they just don't work and give me an error so im branching out looking for more assistance.
Attached is a picture of the layout of my 2 sheets. I am entirely unsure what information someone would need in order to write me a VBA code to accomplish this task, ask any questions and i will be happy to provide the necessary information.
Excel VBA 1.PNG Excel VBA.PNG
There are no replies made for this post yet.