Skip to main content
Support is Online
We're back! We are here to assist you. Please be patient, we will respond to your tickets shortly.
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Friday, 22 October 2021
  29 Replies
  11.2K Visits
Votes
Undo
I've determined a solution for this error and is applicable to Windows 10.  It will require a reinstall of Kutools for Excel.  Prior to installing, you need to change a few properties on the install EXE file.  Also, you want to make sure there are no Excel activities in Task manager.

1. Right click on the installer EXE file and go to properties
  2. On the general tab, check the "unblock" box and then click on apply. 
  3. Image 1.jpg
  4. On the Compatibility tab, check the two items shown in image 2 and click apply.  
  5. Image 2.jpg
  6. Run this program in compatibility mode for Windows 8
  7. Run this program as an administrator
  8. Click OK to close out the properties box
  9. Run the install EXE program

It should work as expected now when Excel starts up.
Hi,

I think it's the exact same Beta than the one you shared before.
I tried anyway and I still have the same issue, no matter where I click, nothing happens. So that's impossible to reach to error submission form of course.

I will go for a competitor as it looks like there's no solution here.
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi,

Please try the beta below: https://download.extendoffice.com/downloads/Kutools-for-Excel/beta/27.00/KutoolsforExcelSetup.exe

You can find Error Submission in Help > Setting Center as shown below:
error-submission.png

Amanda
Attachments (1)
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi there,

We are now working on a new beta. And I will send that to you as soon as it's done.
So sorry for the late reply.

Amanda
Hi there.

So I presume there's no solution and I better look for competitor's solution?
Well I did 3 years ago and I was about to renew.
But there is no point on renewing if the add in is not working on my computer :/
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Thomas,

Could you please tell me that did you register the Kutools? I just want to make sure 😂

Amanda
Hi Amanda,

I uninstalled again and installed this version but I still have the same issue. (Detong thing) and no matter where I click on the extension, nothing happens, therefore I can't use the Error Submission thing.
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Thomas,

Please try the new beta below and see if there is still Detong.Kteloader Add-In error information. If yes, please send us the error with the Error Submission button in this new beta version.
https://download.extendoffice.com/downloads/Kutools-for-Excel/beta/27.00/KutoolsforExcelSetup.exe

Thanks in advance.

Amanda
I would love to.
But no matter what button I click on your add-in, my curser change for a few second with the "circle loading" and then back to normal.
Nothing else ever happens.

You can see it on this video : https://www.dropbox.com/s/5p0kcr21zx5ie7t/Enregistrement%20de%20l%E2%80%99%C3%A9cran%202022-12-02%20%C3%A0%2009.55.44.mov?dl=0
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi there,

Please click Feedback > Error Submission in the Help group on the Kutools tab, and send the error file (KutoolsInfo.txt) to us.
error submission.png

Please add detong.kteloader in the message subject.

Thanks in advance.

Amanda
Attachments (1)
Thanks Amanda.

I uninstalled the previous version and installed this beta version.
I still have the same window when I open Excel saying detong.kteloader generated a problem. And if I do not desactivate Kutools as prompted, Kutools doesn't work and I can click anywhere but nothing happens.

Not sure if it has an impact but I'm using Parallells with a proper Office install.
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi there,

Please try the beta version: https://download.extendoffice.com/downloads/Kutools-for-Excel/beta/27.00/KutoolsforExcelSetup.exe

If there are any problems, please don't hesitate to ask me.

Amanda
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
I have the same issue, Kutools doesn't work because of this, and the solution does not work on my side.
Is there anything we can do?
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
 Which version of Windows operating system am I running?[/url] ), Excel version and the language you are using on your computer. Also, please send us how did the add-in go wrong in detail, a picture or file attachmemt would be even better. Is it because of a feature you were using, or a specific file you were opening? Or it just happens after you open an excel file? ...  And how does it look when the add-in went wrong?

We will definitly try our best to fix the bugs. However, since the problems can vary widely, especially on so much different computer environment, it will take us a lot of time. So, please update to our latest version, or ask us to send you the version that works on your computer for your current use.

So sorry for the trouble.

Yours,
Amanda

Hi Indra,

Could you please provide me the information about your computer? Thanks in advance.

Amanda
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Amanda;
We are having the same issue in that the Loading is showing with no extension. We do not have KutoolsBootInformation in the KuTools for Excel Folder. Have removed and reinstalled KUTools from the link you provided. Currently Excel goes into Not Responding when opening with the KUTools Add-Ins. The loading Add-Ins is disabled.
Any Suggestions?
Thanks
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi all,

If you encountered Detong.Kteloader Add-In problems, please download and reinstall the Kutools for Excel 26: https://www.extendoffice.com/download/kutools-for-excel.html

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Amanda
Thanks alot Amanda,

It's works now, i uninstalled it and install the beta version 20220125.

Good job :)
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
So sorry for the trouble. The development team provided a newly updated beta, please install it here and give it a try.

If the problem still exists, please send the document in your computer "C:\Users\[User Name]\Documents\Kutools for Excel\KutoolsBootInformation\BootDebugInfo.txt" to .
And please change the part "[User Name]" to your actual user name. Or you can just go to the Documents as shown below directly, then find Kutools for Excel > KutoolsBootInformation, then you can find the BootDebugInfo.txt.
 [attachment]documents.png[/attachment]

Thanks in advance.

Amanda

Hi ,

So sorry that the betaI attached on the previous post was an old one. I already updated it in the post. Please install the new beta and try.

So sorry for the trouble. And hope the beta works for you.

Amanda
Hi Amanda,
I installed the Beta , A and P version , but all are not working with same error.

Below is the bootpdebuginfo.txt

Windows Version: Windows 10 (Version 10.0, Build 19041, 64-bit Edition)
Windows UI: English
20220125104813656: ProcessStep001
20220125104813656: ProcessStep002
20220125104813657: ProcessStep003
20220125104813658: ProcessStep004
20220125104813658: ProcessStep005
20220125104813659: ProcessStep006
20220125104813660: ProcessStep007
20220125104813660: ProcessStep008
20220125104813661: ProcessStep009
20220125104813666: ProcessStep010
20220125104813668: ProcessStep011
20220125104813669: ProcessStep012

Thank you
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi oliviatrost,

So sorry for the trouble. The development team provided a newly updated beta, please install it here and give it a try.

If the problem still exists, please send the document in your computer "C:\Users\[User Name]\Documents\Kutools for Excel\KutoolsBootInformation\BootDebugInfo.txt" to .
And please change the part "[User Name]" to your actual user name. Or you can just go to the Documents as shown below directly, then find Kutools for Excel > KutoolsBootInformation, then you can find the BootDebugInfo.txt.
  documents.png

Thanks in advance.

Amanda
Attachments (1)
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.