Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Tuesday, 12 November 2019
  3 Replies
  7.6K Visits
Votes
Undo
I have a very large MS word document (40 or 50 pages) that is made up of similar chunks of text
English - hello
Spanish - hola
French - bonjour
English - goodbye
Spanish -  adios
French  - au revoir

I would like to add another language - i.e. add a German line after every French line. I dont have to worry about the content of the line - we have transaltors to do that but i would like the document to look like 
English - hello
Spanish - hola
French - bonjour
German - 
English - goodbye
Spanish -  adios
French  - au revoir
German - 
So what i want the logic to say is every time there is a line that starts with "French" insert a line containing "German"
As i said there are almost a thousand of these groups so doing it by hand is not really an option.
Thanks
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
The article is easy to understand, detailed and meticulous! I had a lot of harvest after seeing this post from you! I found it interesting, your article gave me a new perspective! I have read many other articles on the same topic, but yours convinced me! bmi calculator
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Follow these steps to insert a horizontal line in your document:
Put your cursor in the document where you want to insert the horizontal line.
Go to Format | Borders And Shading.
On the Borders tab, click the Horizontal Line button.
Scroll through the options and select the desired line.
Click OK.
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
You’ve written nice post, I am gonna bookmark this page, thanks for info. I actually appreciate your own position and I will be sure to come back here. Thanks.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.