有時，您可能需要在特殊模式下（例如安全模式，脫機模式等）打開Microsoft Outlook。在本文中，我將向您展示如何在安全模式和脫機模式下快速打開Microsoft Outlook。 。
- 自動CC / BCC 根據規則發送電子郵件； 自動前進 按規則發送多封電子郵件； 自動回复 沒有交換服務器，還有更多自動功能...
- BCC警告 -如果您的郵件地址在密件抄送列表中，則當您嘗試全部答复時顯示消息； 缺少附件時提醒，還有更多提醒功能...
- 回复（全部）帶有所有附件 在郵件對話中； 一次回复許多電子郵件； 自動添加問候語 回复時自動將日期和時間添加到主題中...
- 附件工具：自動分離，全部壓縮，重命名，自動保存所有... 快速報告，計算所選郵件， 刪除重複的郵件和聯繫人...
- 超過100種高級功能將 解決您的大部分問題 在Outlook 2010-2019和365中提供。全功能60天免費試用。
通常，當Microsoft Outlook被第三方加載項或擴展程序之類的東西破壞時，它將在安全模式下自動重啟。 如果要在不運行任何加載項的情況下手動打開Microsoft Outlook，則可以輕鬆以安全模式打開Microsoft Outlook。
在安全模式下打開Microsoft Outlook之前，請先關閉所有Microsoft Outlook程序。
步驟1：按一下[開啟]對話方塊 Windows 關鍵和 R 同時按下鍵盤上的鍵。
第2步：在“運行”對話框中，輸入 outlook.exe /安全 在 打開： 框。 查看屏幕截圖：
步驟3：點擊 OK 按鈕。
您知道Microsoft Outlook允許用戶手動斷開郵件服務器的連接嗎？ 如果您不想在一段時間內收到任何電子郵件，可以通過暫時斷開Outlook與郵件服務器的連接來使Microsoft Outlook脫機工作。
- 在Outlook 2007中，請點擊 文件 > 離線辦公.
- 在Outlook 2010和2013中，轉到 喜好 組上 發送/接收 標籤，單擊以突出顯示 離線辦公 按鈕。
備註：如果Microsoft Outlook脫機工作，您將查看 脫機工作 （或 離線 在Outlook 2007中）。 查看屏幕截圖：
同時，如果Microsoft Outlook 2010和2013脫機工作，您將在Windows任務欄上看到以下Outlook圖標。
備註：如果要立即將Microsoft Outlook連接到郵件服務器，請單擊 離線辦公 上的按鈕 發送/接收 標籤在Outlook 2010和2013中再次顯示，或單擊 文件 > 離線辦公 在Outlook 2007中。
- 自動CC / BCC 根據規則發送電子郵件； 自動前進 自定義多封電子郵件； 自動回复 沒有交換服務器，還有更多自動功能...
- BCC警告 -當您嘗試全部答复時顯示消息 如果您的郵件地址在“密件抄送”列表中; 缺少附件時提醒，還有更多提醒功能...
- 在郵件對話中回复（全部）帶有所有附件; 回复許多電子郵件 片刻之間; 自動添加問候語 回复時將日期添加到主題中...
- 附件工具：管理所有郵件中的所有附件， 自動分離, 全部壓縮，重命名全部，保存全部...快速報告， 計算選定的郵件...
- 強大的垃圾郵件 習俗 刪除重複的郵件和聯繫人... 使您能夠在Outlook中做得更聰明，更快和更好。
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 months agoHow do i fix "This site requires a security code to sign in. When your security info updates on 4/21/2021 you will be able to access this site. You can still access sites such as Outlook and Skype that don't require a security code."
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoSTART OUTLOOK OFFLINE WITHOUT INTERNET ACCESS: (Best for Microsoft Exchange Mailbox situations)
1. Click Start > Type outlook.exe > Right click > Open File Location
2. Shift Right Click on Outlook > Copy As Path
3. Windows Key + R (to open Run Box) > type wf.msc and click ok.
4. RIGHT click "Outbound Rule" > "New Rule"
5. Program > Next
6. This Program > Ctrl V > Remove the double quotes at the beginning and end. > Next
7. Block the Connection > Next
8. Name it something: BLOCK OUTLOOK > Finish
You can now run outlook offline without having to changing stuff in the registry. The registry option isn't hard, but it's a hex entry which can be difficult to handle. AND, blocking it with the firewall guarantees no inadvertent deselecting "Work Offline." You will see at the bottom right that Outlook is just "disconnected." The "Work Offline" mode will not be enabled, but your Outlook will have no internet access.
When you're done trying to salvage the career-ending email from going out, you can do the following to undo the outlook block.
1. Windows Key + R (to open Run Box) > type wf.msc and click ok. (Assuming you already closed it)
2. Click Outbound
3. Right Click BLOCK OUTLOOK > Disable Rule (or Delete if you don't think you'll ever need it again).
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoSo how do I open Microsoft Outlook In Offline Mode? The above solution only works if Outlook is already running!
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoin outlook 2019 I have a problem with icon of forwarded messages when i forward a mail it doesn't appear on the column the icon of fw message
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years ago@JH Hi, you may just disconnect the computer from network and then open Outlook. While it can't connect you have enough time change to offline mode.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years ago@MS Bro legend. You saved us. Thanks.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years ago@NM Agreed. I need to know how to put it in offline mode before it tries to connect to the server.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years ago"Open Microsoft Outlook In Offline Mode" - proceeds to tell how to change to offline mode AFTER the application is open. Quite different to the subject.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years ago@MV unfortunately, you can´t do this remotely :/
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoHow to convert OST to PST for free?
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoWith Win10 Settings Panel you can now set a Network Adapter as "Metered" - When in "Metered" State, Outlook will not connect. Confirmed in 2013/2016. Along the same lines as MV's post but would still provide network access to other items.
However if your IT admin has prevented you from modifying computer settings, you can also pull a network cable or turn off Wi-Fi, unplug wireless router.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years ago@DW...
Strongly tempted to not respond given your attitude, but did you try my suggested method - immediately above your comment? Pretty sure that would work...
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoStep 1 doesn't work (Office 2010). Step 2 works fine if you are already running Office. Useless explanations.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoI have a workaround, for Office 2016 at least -
"Disable" all network adapters (inc. wireless), and then open Outlook. Once Outlook is open, you can set it to "work offline" and re-enable the network adapters.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 5 years agoDid anyone have a solution to this ... very frustrating is you are on the plane and want to work offline and send/receive when you have internet on the ground.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 5 years agoProblem is, I can't open Outlook unless I'm online. And I can't get online, but need to read past emails. These instructions don't help at all, because you have to have Outlook *already* open in order to *get* offline.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 6 years agodoes not work for outlook 2013 :(